Highcroft Cary Homes For Sale Update
Our 2014 Highcroft Cary homes for sale update identified 43 properties sold in the Highcroft subdivision with an average sales price of $446k.
- $446,285 average sales price
- $445,000 median sales price
- $137.02/SF average Sales Price per Square Foot
- 24-days average days on market (DOM)
- 2008 average age of property sold
- 3,289 SF average size of home
- $637,500 highest sales price
- $365,900 lowest sales price
- 43 single family homes sold
- zero townhouses sold
- zero condominiums sold
Triangle Area Realty – Highcroft Cary Homes For Sale Resources
Visit our Highcroft Real Estate website page for details of all available Highcroft Cary Homes For Sale.
- Visit our Highcroft Real Estate web page Now
Highcroft Neighborhood Information
This neighborhood is located in west Cary. It has three distinct subdivisions, they are:
- Highcroft Village
- The Oaks at Highcroft
Centrally located in the neighborhood is “Elementary School” how nice is that! Residents love that their elementary aged children can walk to school and not leave the neighborhood.
The recreation center amenities include a junior Olympic swimming pool, bathhouse, and playground.
Nearby you’ll find two parks, they are:
- The Sears Farm Road Park, a 16 acre town of Cary park
- The Tom Brooks Metro Park that offers ball fields, hiking trails, natural areas, and green-ways, the USA National Training Center is located here
This community is conveniently located just 12 miles from Raleigh Durham International airport, 3 miles to Research Triangle Park, and 18 miles to Raleigh.
Useful Cary NC real estate links:
- Visit our Cary NC Community Information web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC MLS Property Search web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC Real Estate Market Reports web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC Subdivision Sitemap web page Now
Highcroft Cary NC Subdivision Map
- The map below shows the subdivision outline in red.
- Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.