Stonewater Cary Homes For Sale Update
Our 2014 Stonewater Cary homes for sale update identified 52 properties sold in the Stonewater subdivision with an average sales price of $266k.
- $266,215 average sales price
- $219,015 median sales price
- $120.75/SF average Sales Price per Square Foot
- 42-days average days on market (DOM)
- 2010 average age of property sold
- 2,195 SF average size of home
- $480,000 highest sales price
- $179,900 lowest sales price
- 17 single family homes sold
- 35 townhouses sold
- zero condominiums sold
Triangle Area Realty – Stonewater Cary Homes For Sale Resources
Visit our Stonewater Real Estate website page for details of all available Stonewater Cary Homes For Sale.
- Visit our Stonewater Real Estate web page Now
Stonewater Neighborhood Information
Stonewater is a Lennar planned development community located in west Cary, NC.
There are approximately 600 homes in this community comprised of single family 2 and 3 story townhomes, ranch style homes, as well as executive style single family detached homes.
Commutes to Research Triangle Park employers could not be simpler, RTP is just 5 – 10 minutes away.
There is a new shopping center called Parkside Town Commons, this is a $100M+ retail center very close to Stonewater. There is a Target, Golf Galaxy and Harris Teeter in this shopping center.
Amenities include a junior Olympic sized community swimming pool, large clubhouse, children’s play area, community pond, walking trails, etc.
The five different sub-sections of Stonewater are:
- Single family detached home in (1) Bella, (2) Capri, and (3) Terrazo expect luxury upgrades
- Patio homes in (4) Bali no maintenance lawns
- Townhomes in (5) Park at Terracotta luxury 3-story townhomes with spacious 2 cay garages
Useful Cary NC real estate links:
- Visit our Cary NC Community Information web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC MLS Property Search web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC Real Estate Market Reports web page Now
- Visit our Cary NC Subdivision Sitemap web page Now
Stonewater Cary NC Subdivision Map
- The map below shows the subdivision outline in red.
- Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.