Apex Real Estate
The Haddon Hall subdivision is located in the Town of Apex, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Apex Featured Subdivisions
Town of Apex Resources
Haddon Hall & Haddon Place Homes For Sale
Click a Haddon Hall property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 29 Haddon Hall homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 10-days or less.
- The average Haddon Hall sales price decreased -6.1% to $318,428.
Haddon Hall & Haddon Place Community Information
Haddon Hall and Haddon Place subdivisions are located in the heart of Apex, NC just a few minutes from the historic Apex downtown district where you’ll find wonderful boutique shops and restaurants.
This community has all the property types most homeowners are looking for including a wide range of single family detached homes, townhomes and condominiums.
A large shopping center, Beaver Creek and Beaver Commons are located across the street. In this shopping center you will find:
- many restaurants
- a full service Target including groceries
- a Lowe’s Home Improvement store
- a large movie theater
- local pubs
- and much more
If outdoor living on the weekends is what you are looking for Jordon Lake is just 15 minutes to the west on Rt 64. Here you and your family can enjoy:
- boating (sail & power boats)
- swimming at the area beaches
- nature trails
The subdivision amenities include:
- Playground with a variety of swings, slides, and climbing equipment
- Clubhouse which can be rented by residents, used for social events and community meetings
- Tennis courts – they are lighted
- Trails maintained by the town of Apex and wind through wooded areas of Haddon Hall
- Pond – fishing allowed
The property management company is HRW Inc. The Bylaws and Covenants can be found here:
Location of Haddon Hall
|Apex, NC 27502|
Price Range of Haddon Hall Homes
|$136k (condo) – $595k|
Build Out of the Community
|1995 – 2009|
Home Sizes in the Community
|1,019 (condo) – 5,830 sq-ft.|
Property Types in the Community
|Single family detached, Townhome, Condominium|
Lot Sizes in the Community
|0.05 (townhome) to 0.51 acres|
Directions to the Haddon Hall Community
Directions: From Raleigh take Rt 64 west. When you get to the intersection of Rt. 64 and Rt. 55 exit and take Rt 55 south, the community will be on the left across the street from Beaver Creek shopping center.
Haddon Hall Neighborhood Map
The map below shows the subdivision location in Apex North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Haddon Hall home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $1,850 and $17,850.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff