Cary Real Estate
The Wellsley subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Wellsley Cary NC Homes For Sale
Click on a Wellsley property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 14 Wellsley homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 16-days or less.
- The average Wellsley sales price decreased -1.6% to $431,929.
Wellsley Community Information
The Wellsley Cary NC subdivision is located in western Wake County off High House Road between Davis Drive and Route 55.
This area is the geographic center of the town of Cary. Homes in this community are in high demand and sell extremely fast (normally within a day) because of the exceptional area schools such as Davis Drive elementary and Davis Drive middle plus Green Hope high school.
The community attracts mostly families and a few retirees. Wellsley Cary NC homeowners enjoy their neighborhood’s beautiful lush landscaping and they take pride in keeping up their property values.
Every day and evening you’ll find numerous homeowners on their daily walks, it is about a 2-mile walk around the entire subdivision.
There are several large grocery stores within walking distance.
The local restaurant dining choices are vast and sure to please all homeowners that settle down in this community.
There are several nearby parks such as Bond Park. If its golf that you enjoy join the Prestonwood Country Club just around the corner, it has three 18-hole courses.
Amenities include a large swimming pool and tennis courts.
The swimming pool is staffed with life guards from May to September, the children are safe in this pool and they enjoy their summers playing with friends and meeting new friends.
The community has a swim team called the “Wellsley Waves” that competes locally.
The adults also enjoy many social events hosted at the swimming pool such the annual Oktoberfest celebration, and several pool parties with bands and DJ’s.
Community Management Company Information
- The management company is Talis Management Group they can be reached at 919.878.8787
Wellsley By-Laws & Covenants
- The community by-laws and restrictive covenants can be found Here
Location of the Wellsley Subdivision
- The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Wellsley Homes
- As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Wellsley property was $435,167 with a median price of $433,500.
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of homes in this community were built during the 1993 to 1998 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.) in Community
- Homes in this community range is size from 2,125 – 3,500 sq-ft.
Property Types in Community
- All property types in this community are single family detached homes
Lot Sizes (acres) in Community
- The lot sizes range from 0.28 – 0.48 acres
Subdivisions & Neighborhoods Nearby Wellsley
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this subdivision.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Wellsley community.
- Ashley Meadows
- Ashley Woods
- Chesney Glen
- Collins Grove
- Fenton Estates
- Fieldstone Village
- Hadley Place
- MacArthur Park
- Park Village
- Riggsbee Farm
- Stonecreek Village
- Tatton Place
- The Reserve
- Towns of Upchurch
- Upchurch Farms
- Upchurch Villas
- West Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of the Wellsley community with similar price, size and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Wellsley Neighborhood
Directions: From the center of Cary at the intersection of High House Road and Davis Drive take High House Road west for 1.5 miles cross over railroad bridge, community is on the left.
The map below shows the subdivision location in west Cary North Carolina. Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Wellsley home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $6,100 and $15,600.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff