Wellsley Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Wellsley Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Wellsley Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 18 Wellsley properties sold as opposed to 16 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were up 12.5%, and
- None were new construction.
Wellsley Sales Price
The average Wellsley sales price in 2017 was up 0.8% at $436,375.
- Or said another way $154 per square foot.
The median Wellsley sales price in 2017 was up 1.8% at $436,000.
- In contrast this is $153 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Wellsley Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 21-days or less.
Learn More about Wellsley & the Town of Cary
Wellsley is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Wellsley Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Wellsley Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Wellsley homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $500,000 property will save:
- At least $9,250, or
- At most $15,000