Cary Real Estate
The Twin Lakes subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Twin Lakes Homes For Sale
Click on a Twin Lakes property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 49 Twin Lakes homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 4-days or less.
- The average Twin Lakes sales price decreased -1.0% to $295,949.
Twin Lakes Community Information
This community with Martha Stewart inspired single family homes and townhouses is located in Cary, NC.
Amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball courts, clubhouse and green-way walking trails.
The national builder, KB Homes was the primary builder of the majority of homes in this community.
Given Maratha’s influence and recommendations expect to find:
- gourmet kitchens
- open floor plans
- stamped concrete walkways and driveways
- lots of heavy molding throughout the homes
PPM is the management company, their website contains useful information if you are considering purchasing a property in this community.
Nearby at the intersection of Davis Drive and Morrisville Carpenter Rd you will find many shops and dining establishments such as:
- Buffalo Wings & Rings
- Grocery stores
- Dry cleaning shops
- UPS store
- Smithfield’s Chicken N Bar-BQ
- Georgina’s Pizzeria
- Animal hospital
Location of the Subdivision
- The community is located in two zip codes, they are Cary, NC 27519 and Morrisville, NC 27560.
Price Range of the Properties
- As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Twin Lakes property was $298,055 with a median price of $293,750.
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 2006 – 2016 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
- Homes in this community range in size from 1,269 – 4,154 sq-ft.
- Property types in this community are single family detached homes and townhouses.
Lot Sizes (acres)
- The lot sizes range from 0.02 (townhouses) – 0.20 (average) – 0.30 (maximum).
Nearby Subdivisions & Neighborhoods
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this community.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Twin Lakes community.
- Addison Park
- Birkshires at Townhall Commons
- Carpenter Park
- Carpenter Village
- Church Street Townes
- Dowling Ridge
- Downing Glen
- Downing Ridge
- Downing Village
- Grace Park
- Grace Park Townhomes
- Legacy at Carpenter Village
- Madison Place
- Manchester Park
- McCrimmon at the Park
- Savannah Village
- Town Hall Commons
- The Woods at Fairbanks
- Westover Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the Twin Lakes community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Twin Lakes Community
Directions to Twin Lakes: From Raleigh take Rt. 40 west to exit 280, take David Drive south for approximately 6 miles then left on McCrimmon Parkway, few hundred feet to right on Lake Grove Blvd.
Twin Lakes Neighborhood Map
The map below shows the Twin Lakes subdivision located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Amberly home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $2,900 and $13,300.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff