Cary Real Estate
The Preston subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Preston Properties For Sale
Click on any of the Preston Properties below for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 75 Preston homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 19-days or less.
- The average Preston sales price increased 13.7% to $656,908.
Preston Community Information
This is a triangle area premier golf & luxury community located in the heart of Cary, NC.
This prestigious neighborhood is comprised of individual subdivisions offering Preston Properties ranging from $2M+ executive estates to smaller golf villas. Given the size and wide range of property offerings there is sure to be a home and home-site within this community that appeals to you and your family.
Preston-Village is one of the subdivisions within the neighborhood that offers single family detached homes in the 2,500 – 4,000 square foot range and has its own private lake, swimming pool, and children’s playground.
The Golf Villas are situated along the golf course offering spectacular views of the fairways and greens.
Many residents of this community join the Prestonwood Country Club either as a social member or a full membership including golfing giving them access to three 18-hole golf courses.The club also offers tennis, fitness center, steam room, magnificent swimming pools with water slide and snack bar, and several dining options.
|Golfing Association Name||Prestonwood Country Club|
|Golf Course Description||54 holes of championship golf. (1) Highlands, (2) Meadows, and (3) Fairways courses. Home to SAS Championship, an official PGA TOUR Champions Tour annual event featuring top 550+ worldwide golfers.|
|Golf Course Architect||Tom Jackson and renovated greens complex by Rick Robbins|
|Property Price Range||$622,335 Average Sales Price in 2017|
|Property Types||Single Family Detached and Town Homes|
|Course Built or Renovated||The Meadows (1988), Highlands (1993), Fairways (1995)|
|Properties Built||1987 through 2008, median year built 1996|
|Community Location||Cary, NC 27513|
|Initiation Fee||Over $10,000|
|Amenities||Exceptional golf, tennis, aquatics, fitness, dinning, weddings, special events (corporate & private)|
Several school assignments are possible, they are:
- Elementary – Preston-Elementary or Green Hope
- Middle – West Cary
- High School – Green Hope or West Cary
Location of Preston
- The community is located in three zip codes, they are Cary, NC 27519 + Cary, NC 27513 + Morrisville, NC 27560
Price Range of Properties
- These Properties sell in the range of $89,500 (condo) – $2,950,000 (max) – $530,950 (median).
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 1988 – 2015 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
- Homes in this community range in size from 868 sq-ft (condo) – 10,141 sq-ft (max) – 3,200 sq-ft (median).
- Property types in this community are single family detached homes and townhouses.
Lot Sizes (acres)
- The lot sizes range from 0.11 – 0.90 acres
Nearby Subdivisions & Neighborhoods
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this community.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to this community.
- Arlington Ridge
- Carpenter Park
- Huntington Woods
- Huntington Park
- Park Grove
- Riggsbee Farm
- Stone Creek Village
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) this community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Neighborhood
Directions: Beginning at the intersection of High House Road and Davis Drive travel east on High House Road one mile to a left on Prestonwood Parkway.
This neighborhood is accessible from High House Road, Davis Drive, Morrisville Parkway, and NW Cary Parkway. These are the primary roadways that boarder the community.
The map below shows the subdivision located in central and western Cary North Carolina. Portions of this community are also located in the town of Morrisville.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Preston home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community on average $10,000 and at most $88,500 for the most expensive Preston estate properties.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff