Brier Creek Homes For Sale
Click on a Brier Creek property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/21/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 222 Brier Creek homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 52-days or less.
- The average Brier Creek sales price increased 7.7% to $340,371.
Brier Creek Community Information
|Golfing Association Name||Brier Creek Country Club|
|Golf Course Description||This is an 18-hole course with four sets of tees and yardage ranging from 5,352 to 7,029 yards and ranked in the top 40 courses in the state.|
|Golf Course Architect||Arnold Palmer|
|Property Price Range||$200,000 to $1,500,000|
|Property Types||Condos, Townhomes, Single Family Detached|
|Course Built or Renovated||2000|
|Properties Built||2000 through 2014, median year built 2006|
|Community Location||Raleigh, NC 276|
|Amenities||40,000 sq-ft clubhouse, aquatics, Olympic swimming pool, tennis, dining at Deke’s Grille (named after Arnold Palmer’s late father), massage and spa, fitness center|
The Brier Creek community offers a wide variety of property types to fit the needs of all home buyers:
- Luxury single family detached executive homes
- Ranch style low maintenacne homes that appeal to active adult and 55+ life styles
- Condominiums – 1 & 2 story
Brier Creek is located between Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham, as they say in the heart of the Triangle Area and very close to the Research Triangle Park and the RDU international airport, but out of the flight zone.
In addition to the Arnold Palmer signature golf course other amenities include a 40,000 square foot club house including a grand ballroom, tennis, swimming, an array of dining options, a fitness center and more.
The tennis complex has four hard clay courts as well as two paved hard courts all lighted. There are several levels of tennis programs and lessons available to homeowners,
The competition 8-lane swimming pool 25-meter lanes are used for swim meets. There is also a recreational pool, baby pool and splash zone to accommodate adults and children of all ages. Enjoy the 115 foot long water slide, take swimming lessons.
Directions: Use this Brier Creek Google Map to obtain detailed directions from your current location or any other starting point.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Brier Creek home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,700 and $45,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff