Jeff’s Local Real Estate Newsletter (Triangle NC Area)
Jeff Warren the broker and owner of Triangle Area Realty publishes a monthly local real estate newsletter highlighting Cary, Apex and other Triangle Area community real estate sales activity and other related real estate information valuable to buyers and sellers.
Sign Up to receive Jeff’s monthly local real estate newsletter
Typical Real Estate Newsletter Content
Impressive 3-Year Triangle Area Sales Price Growth
The chart below shows average sales price growth rates below are for new and resale single family detached home sales using a rolling 12-month period from the middle of the year for for properties with 2,500 square feet of living space or more.
For example in the Town of Cary average sales prices from 2014 to 2015 gained 7.3% and then another 3.5% during the 2015 to 2016 time for a total of 10.8%.
|Cary||$470,960||$505,541 +7.3%||$523,333 +3.5%|
|Apex||$408,487||$416,927 +2.1%||$455,889 +9.3%|
|Raleigh||$464,945||$478.245 +2.9%||$487,579 +2.0%|
|Morrisville||$378,768||$404,119 +6.7%||$427,619 +5.8%|
|Holly Springs||$379,964||$391,823 +3.1%||$420,077 +7.2%|
|Chapel Hill||$564,891||$558,404 -1.1%||$588,691 +5.4%|
|Wake Forest||$383,293||$414,586 +8.2%||$417,079 +0.6%|
|Wake County||$420,469||$435,012 +3.5%||$447,223 +2.3%|
2016 Western Wake County Real Estate Update
- Holly Springs, and
1st Half 2016 Closed Sales (1/1/16 thru 6/30/16)
- Cary, NC had the highest gains in closed sales up 8.7 %.
- Apex, NC sales were down 1.1 %
- Holly Springs, NC sales were down 3.7 %
- Morrisville, NC sales were up 1.5 %
1st Half 2016 Average Sales Prices
- Cary, NC average sales prices were up 3.7 %
- Apex, NC had the highest gains in average sales price up 10.6 %
- Holly Springs, NC average sales prices were up 5.7 %
- Morrisville, NC average sales prices were flat
1st Half 2016 Median Days on Market (DOM)
- Cary, NC days on market decreased 40 % to just 6-days.
- DOM = number of days it takes for a listing to go under contract from the day it was listed for sale.
1st Half 2016 Months Supply of Homes for Sale
- All four western Wake County communities have very low inventory of homes for sale.
3 months supply or less is a seller’s market.
This is an excellent time to sell because:
(1) inventory levels are very low,
(2) sales prices are up, and
(3) the median time to find a buyer is one week. Sellers how does a real estate fee of 1.75 % sound? Call Jeff Today.
FREE access to our comprehensive local real estate market reports for all Wake County communities.
Twelve (12) charts updated daily for each community highlighting key real estate trends.
(1) New Listings
(3) Pending Sales
(4) Closed Sales
(5) Days on Market
(6) Months Supply
(7) Average Sales Price
(8) Median Sales Price
(9) Average Price / Square Foot
(10) Original List Price
(11) % of Original Price
(12) Dollar Volume
Click on a community link below to see the latest real estate market trends…..
Western Wake County New Construction
- 12 Oaks $300k – $800k
- Brook Manor $400k’s
- Creekside at Sunset Lake $500k’s
- Grove Park Village $300k – $400k
- Holly Glen $400k’s
- Holly Pointe $300k – $400k
- Main Street Square $200k – $300k
- Morgan Park $300k – $500k
- The Parks at Bass Lake $300k – $400k
- Woodcreek $400k – $600k
- Wildwood $300k – $400k
- Bella Casa $300k – $600k
- Arcadia Ridge $400k’s
- Brighton Forest $400k’s
- Carolina Crossings $1.1M – $1.6M
- Colvin Park $300k – $600k
- Madison $400k’s
- Salem Village $300k – $500k
- Rileys Pond $400k’s
- Siena at Bella Casa $500k’s
- The Villages of Apex $300k’s
- Woodcreek $200k – $500k
- White Oak Creek $400k – $700k
- Amberly $300k – $700k
- Bellewood Manor $700k’s
- Cameron Pond $500k’s
- Cary Park $200k – $300k
- Copperleaf $700k – $1M
- Courtyards on O’Kelly Chapel $300k – $400k
- Davis Square $400k’s
- Fryars Gate $500k’s
- Green Hope Crossing $300k – $400k
- Harrison Bluffs Town $300k’s
- Mills Park Square $300k’s
- Renaissance at Regency $400k – $1.2M
- Oaks at Sears Farm $400k’s
- Sedgefield $600k’s
- Sherwood $800k’s
- Southerlyn $600k – $800k
- The Creeks at Weston $300k – $400k
- The Village at Evans Farm $300k’s
- Weldon Ridge $600k – $700k