Cary Real Estate
The Stonewater subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Stonewater Homes For Sale
Click on a Stonewater property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 28 Stonewater homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 5-days or less.
- The average Stonewater sales price increased 1.1% to $310,318.
Stonewater Community Information
Stonewater is a Lennar planned development community located in west Cary, NC.
There are approximately 600 homes in this community comprised of single family 2 and 3 story townhomes, ranch style homes, as well as executive style single family detached homes.
Commutes to Research Triangle Park employers could not be simpler, RTP is just 5 – 10 minutes away.
There is a new shopping center called Parkside Town Commons, this is a $100M+ retail center very close to this community. There is a Target, Golf Galaxy and Harris Teeter, Petco, Field & Stream, couple of cell phone companies, sports clips, UPS, Signature Nail Spa, Family Dental, Massage Envy, Bank of America, Sleepy’s, Starbucks, and more coming in this shopping center.
Amenities include a junior Olympic sized community swimming pool, large clubhouse, children’s play area, community pond, walking trails, etc.
The five different sub-sections of Stonewater are:
- Single family detached home in (1) Bella, (2) Capri, and (3) Terrazo expect luxury upgrades
- Patio homes in (4) Bali no maintenance lawns
- Townhomes in (5) Park at Terracotta luxury 3-story townhomes with spacious 2 cay garages
Location of the Stonewater Subdivision
- The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Stonewater Homes
- As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Stonewater property was $309,729 with a median price of $284,500.
Build Out of the Stonewater Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 2006 – 2014 time frame.
Stonewater Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
- Homes in this community range in size from 1,482 – 3,778 sq-ft.
Stonewater Property Types
- Property types in this community are single family detached homes and townhouses.
Stonewater Lot Sizes (acres)
- The lot sizes range from 0.04 (townhouses) – 01.92 (max) – 0.22 (median)
Subdivisions & Neighborhoods Nearby Amberly
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of Amberly.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Amberly community.
- Carolina Preserve
- Evans Farm
- Overlook at Amberly
- The Village at Evans Farm
- Village Square
- Waterford Estates
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) this community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Stonewater Community
Directions: From Raleigh take Rt 40 west. Then exit 283A onto Rt. 540 south. Then exit 66B onto Rt 55 north, next left on O’Kelly Chapel Road to the community ahead.
The map below shows this subdivision located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Amberly home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,300 and $14,400.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff