Stonewater Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Stonewater Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Stonewater Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 27 Stonewater properties sold as opposed to 35 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were down 22.9%, and
- None were new construction.
Stonewater Sales Price
The average Stonewater sales price in 2017 was up 3.5% at $311,293.
- Or said another way $138 per square foot.
The median Stonewater sales price in 2017 was up 4.3% at $281,500.
- In contrast this is $141 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Stonewater Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 5-days or less.
Learn More about Stonewater & the Town of Cary
Stonewater is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Stonewater Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Stonewater Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Stonewater homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $500,000 property will save:
- At least $9,250, or
- At most $15,000