Morrisville Real Estate
The Providence Place subdivision is located in the Town of Morrisville, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Morrisville Featured Subdivisions
Useful Morrisville Resources
Providence Place Homes For Sale
Click on a Providence Place property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 23 Providence Place homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 10-days or less.
- The average Providence Place sales price decreased -0.5% to $375,350.
Providence Place Community Information
This community is conveniently located in Morrisville, NC adjacent to Research Triangle Park (RTP) employers making work commutes a breeze.
The community was developed by K. Hovnanian Group, they designed four distinctive property designs that would appeal to a wide range of home buyers and family sizes, sorted lowest to highest price they are:
- The Village at Providence Place – townhouses
- 1,600 to 2,200 sq. ft. houses
- 2 to 4 bedrooms
- 2 – 1/2 baths
- $150,000 to $200,000
- The Crossing at Providence Place – single family homes
- 2,200 sq. ft. houses
- 3-4 bedrooms
- 2 – 1/2 baths
- Family and dining room
- 2 car garages
- $200,000 to $300,000
- The Preserve at Providence Place – single family homes
- 2,600 to 3,500 sq. ft. houses
- 4 king size bedrooms
- 2 – 1/2 baths
- Dining room, high-tech kitchen, and family room
- 2 car garage
- Available over $325,000
- The Estates at Providence Place – estate and executive homes
- 3,500 to 4,500 sq. ft. houses
- Fully customizable properties to your specifications
Amenities include a junior Olympic swimming pool with a water slide and cabana, children’s pool, playground, trails, and nearby parks and lakes.
Nearby you will find an abundance of retail and dining options, recreational areas such as Brier Creek Reservoir, Lake Crabtree, Lake Crabtree County Park, and Umstead State Park.
Location of Providence Place
|Morrisville, NC 27560|
|$190k – $465k|
Build Out of the Community
|2005 – 2014|
Home Sizes (sq-ft.) in the Community
|1,602 – 5,100 sq-ft.|
Property Types in the Community
|Single family detached, Townhouse|
Lot Sizes (acres) in the Community
|0.06 (townhouse) to 0.44 acres|
Directions to the Providence Place Community
Directions: From Raleigh take Rt 40 west to exit 284 Airport Blvd, take a left then right on Chapel Hill Road, next left on Mason Farm Road.
The map below shows this subdivision’s location in Apex, North Carolina 27560.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Providence Place home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,500 and $13,950.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff