Preston Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Preston Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Preston Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 77 Preston properties sold as opposed to 71 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were up 8.5%, and
- Five (5) sales were new construction.
Preston Sales Price
The average Preston sales price in 2017 was up 11.4% at $652,590.
- Or said another way $179 per square foot.
The median Preston sales price in 2017 was up 10.1% at $611,000.
- In contrast this is $170 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Preston Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 18-days or less.
Learn More about Preston & the Town of Cary
Preston is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Preston Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Preston Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Preston homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $650,000 property will save:
- At least $12,025, or
- At most $19,500