Cary Real Estate
The Park Village subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Park Village Homes For Sale
Click on Park Village property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 28 Park Village homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 3-days or less.
- The average Park Village sales price increased 8.9% to $283,525.
Park Village Community Information
Park Village properties are very affordable and the location of this subdivision is in the hearth of Cary, NC where surrounding homes sell for $100,000 more, 2X, 3X more.
There are over 600 homes in this neighborhood and they all offer 1st time home buyers an excellent value for their home, this is why homes in this community sell so quickly.
Davis Drive Elementary and Davis Drive Middle schools, two highly ranked Wake County public schools are located adjacent to Park Village, just a 5 minute walk to school, how nice is that!
Most homes include 3 or 4 bedrooms with 2.5 baths and range in size from 1,300 – 2,900 square feet with a typical lot size of 0.20 acres.
The Home Owners Association website can be found here as well as these community documents:
Buyers should expect to find most homes in this community to have gone through some extensive renovations both inside and outside. Landscaping will be mature and well groomed.
Again the value for your buyer dollars will go a long way in this subdivision. Raleigh is just a 25 minute drive, Research Triangle Park employers a 15 to 20 minute drive, RDU international airport is a 20 minute drive.
Location of the Park Village Subdivision
- The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Park Village Homes
- As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Park Village property was $284,459 with a median price of $262,900.
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 1993 – 1998 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.) in Community
- Homes in this community range is size from 1,147 – 2,860 sq-ft.
Property Types in Community
- All property types in this community are single family detached homes
Lot Sizes (acres) in Community
- The lot sizes range from 0.12 – 0.26 acres
Subdivisions & Neighborhoods Nearby Park Village
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of Park Village. Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Park Village community.
- Bishops Gate
- Charleston Village
- Collins Grove
- Fenton Estates
- MacArthur Park
- Sherwood Greens
- Sutton Place
- Tatton Place
- Towns of Upchurch
- Upchurch Farms
- Upchurch Villas
- West Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of the community with similar price, size and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Park Village Neighborhood
Directions to Park Village in Cary NC 27519: Beginning at the center of Cary, NC which is the intersection of High House Road and Davis Drive travel south on Davis Drive for approximately 1.5 miles passing Davis Drive Elementary and Middle schools then on the right you’ll for this neighborhood.
Neighborhood Map The map below shows the Park Village subdivision located in west Cary North Carolina. Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Park Village home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,300 and $11,250.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff