Lochmere Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Lochmere Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Lochmere Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 91 Lochmere properties sold as opposed to 96 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were down 5.2%, and
- None were new construction.
Lochmere Sales Price
The average Lochmere sales price in 2017 was flat at $419,546.
- Or said another way $142 per square foot.
The median Lochmere sales price in 2017 was up 2.2% at $410,000.
- In contrast this is $141 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Lochmere Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 7-days or less.
Learn More about Lochmere & the Town of Cary
Lochmere is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Lochmere Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Lochmere Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Lochmere homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $500,000 property will save:
- At least $9,250, or
- At most $15,000