Cary Real Estate
The Highcroft subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Highcroft Homes For Sale
Click on a Highcroft property photo for details.
UPDATE 4/14/2016 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty in 2015 there were 29 Highcroft homes SOLD. The sales prices ranged from $390,000 to $700,000. These properties were in high demand selling on average in just 28-days.
Highcroft Community Information
This neighborhood is located in west Cary. It has three distinct subdivisions, they are:
- Highcroft Village
- The Oaks at Highcroft
Centrally located in the neighborhood is the “Highcroft Elementary School” how nice is that! Residents love that their elementary aged children can walk to school and not leave the neighborhood.
The recreation center amenities include a junior Olympic swimming pool, bathhouse, and playground.
Nearby you’ll find two parks, they are:
- The Sears Farm Road Park, a 16 acre town of Cary park
- The Tom Brooks Metro Park that offers ball fields, hiking trails, natural areas, and green-ways, the USA National Training Center is located here
This community is conveniently located just 12 miles from Raleigh Durham International airport, 3 miles to Research Triangle Park, and 18 miles to Raleigh.
The Community Association is managed by Omega Association Management, here’s their three websites covering each subdivision within the neighborhood
Location of the Subdivision
- The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Homes
- Property prices in this community range from $366,030 – $700,000.
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 2003 – 2015 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.) in this Community
- Homes in this community range in size from 2,475 – 5,562 sq-ft.
- Property types in this community are all single family detached homes.
Lot Sizes (acres)
- The lot sizes range from 0.13 – 0.61 acres
Nearby Subdivisions & Neighborhoods
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this community.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to this community.
- Fryars Gate
- Green Hope Crossing
- Heritage Pines
- Hillard Fores
- The Reserve
- West Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the three Highcroft Subdivisions
Directions to subdivisions: From the center of Cary at the intersection of Davis Drive and High House Road go west on High House Road 1.5 miles, then right on Rt. 55 travel another 1.5 miles to left on Green Hope School Road, the neighbor’s main entrance is up on the left.
The maps below shows the subdivisions located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Highcroft home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $6,750 and $21,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff