Highcroft Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Highcroft Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Highcroft Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 23 Highcroft properties sold as opposed to 24 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were down 4.2%, and
- None were new construction.
Highcroft Sales Price
The average Highcroft sales price in 2017 were down 4.2% at $512,430.
- Or said another way $154 per square foot.
The median Highcroft sales price in 2017 were down 10.6% at $485,950.
- In contrast this is $156 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Highcroft Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 11-days or less.
Learn More about Highcroft & the Town of Cary
Highcroft is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Highcroft Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Highcroft Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Highcroft homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $500,000 property will save:
- At least $9,250, or
- At most $15,000