Cary Real Estate
The Copperleaf subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Copperleaf Homes For Sale
Click on a Copperleaf property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 11 Copperleaf homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 33-days or less.
- The average Copperleaf sales price increased 7.9% to $995,545.
Copperleaf Community Information
Copperleaf is a luxury estate and executive neighborhood with homes built by local custom builders that offer a selection of floor plans and home styles that they are willing to alter to satisfy you and your family’s needs.
This has been and continues to be a very popular west Cary neighborhood with over 140 luxury homes sold.
In the new phase called Copperleaf Glen the home sites have been cleared, home structures designed and now they are being framed.
The amenities include a 5,000+ square foot pool with slide and splash areas for younger children. The pool pavilion includes changing facilities and a wide veranda. Youngsters enjoy the nearby playground.
This community is surrounded by natural areas.
The developers created trail-ways that interconnect with Cary parkland and the American Tobacco Trail. These trails offer endless miles of bike riding, walking and running opportunities.
Here’s the list of local custom builders for this community:
- CityScape Builders
- Future Homes
- Gray Line Builders
- Reward Builders
- Robuck Design Build
- Woodard Builders
The property management company website can be found here, some important documents are:
Location of the Community
- The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Homes
- As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Copperleaf property was $978,273 with a median price of $998,000.
Build Out of the Community
- The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 2008 – 2016 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
- Homes in this community range in size from 3,862 – 6,544 sq-ft.
- Property types in this community are all single family detached homes.
Lot Sizes (acres)
- The lot sizes range from 0.46 – 0.82 acres
Nearby Subdivisions & Neighborhoods
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this community.
Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to this community.
- Green Level Crossing
- Holland Farm
- Southbridge at Cary Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the Copperleaf community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Copperleaf Neighborhood
Directions to the Copperleaf Neighborhood: From the new Western Wake Freeway take exit 62 and go west on Green Level West Road 3/4 mile to right on Green Level Church Road travel approximately 1.5 miles to left on Morrisville Parkway go another 3/4 mile to Community Entrance on the left.
Copperleaf Neighborhood Map
The map below shows this subdivision is located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Copperleaf home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $14,500 and $38,500.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff