Water View Homes For Sale Update
The triangle area has numerous water view homes for sale in Raleigh, Cary and all other surrounding communities.
Owning a water front or water view property normally includes access to the water to enjoy boating and other water sports such as swimming, fishing, water boarding, sailing, power boating, etc.
Water front and water view properties are located on or near lakes, ponds, rivers, and streams. Some are in golf course and/or adult active communities.
This post summarizes the Wake County area water view homes and water front property sales.
2014 Triangle Area water view home sales statistics
- There are 123 water front & water view homes for sale as of 2/22/15
- 334 sold in 2014
- 37 (11 %) were new construction
- 297 (89 %) were resales
- 250 were single family homes
- 54 were townhouses
- 27 were condominiums
- $347,602 was the average sales price
- $285,000 was the median sale price
- $126/SF was the average sales price per square foot
- $116 Million was the total dollar volume of water view / front home sales
Newest Water View Homes For Sale
These are the ten newest triangle area water view and water front property listings, click on any photo for details.
Visit our Triangle Area Realty Water View & Water Front Property web page Now