Cary Real Estate
The Cary Park subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Cary Park Homes For Sale
Click on a Cary Park property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 107 Cary Park homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 13-days or less.
- The average Cary Park sales price increased 4.0% to $370,751.
Cary Park Community Information
Cary Park is a pedestrian friendly village located in west Cary, NC.
It is a community that appeals to families, individuals, and couples because of the variety of property types available.
The 28 acre community lake has a two mile walking trail around it. The residents enjoy getting their exercise walking, biking and running on this trail.
In addition to the neighborhood lake other amenities include a volleyball court, swimming pool, playground, clubhouse, play field and green-way.
The swimming pool has a water slide, lap lanes and swim team.
At the clubhouse residents enjoy aerobics, holiday socials, movie nights, watching Monday night football on the large screen TV, ice cream socials and more.
This community is very close to:
- Research Triangle Park (RTP)
- RDU international airport
- Local schools and parks
- Grocery stores, banks, etc.
The nearby Cary Park Town Center is where you will find the Harris Teeter grocery store, and various shops. The Community’s home owners association websites can be found here. These sub associations cover the nine different areas of this community, they are:
- Bloomsbury Townhomes
- Camden Townhomes
- Cary_Park Townes
- Georgian Village Townhomes
- Waterford Condominiums I
- Waterford Condominiums II
- Willow Trace Townhomes
Location of the Cary Park Subdivision
The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Homes
As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Cary Park neighborhood property was $575,000 with a median price of $582,000.
Build Out of the Community
The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 1999 – 2016 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
Homes in this community range in size from 766 – 7,225 sq-ft.
Property types in this community are single family detached homes, townhouses and condominiums.
Lot Sizes (acres)
The lot sizes range from 0.20 – 0.57 acres
Nearby Subdivisions & Neighborhoods
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of this community. Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to this community.
(1) Amberly, (2) Arlington Park at Amberly, (3) Blackstone at Amberly, (4) Camden TH at Cary Park, (5) Carolina Preserve, (6) Gables at Greystone, (7) Glencroft Townhomes, (8) Greystone, (9) Holland Farm, (10) Lexington Park at Amberly, (11) Southbridg at Cary Park, (12) The Courtyards at Cary Park, (13) Village Square, (14) Washington Sq at Amberly, (15) Weldon Ridge, (16) Wrenhurst and (17) Waterford
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the Cary Park community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Cary Park Neighborhood
Directions to the community: Using the new Western Wake Freeway Rt. 540 take exit 66 and go south on Route 55 for approximately 1/2 mile then take a right on McCrimmon Parkway to Green Level Church Road where you will take a left.
Cross over Carpenter Fire Station Road and then subdivision will be on your right.
Cary Park Neighborhood Map
The map below shows this subdivision’s located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Cary Park home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $1,900 and $35,850.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff