Cary Park Subdivision 2017 Sales Summary
Here are a few highlights for the Cary Park Subdivision 2017 sales. Such as.
Number of Cary Park Homes Sold in 2017
In 2017 a total of 106 Cary Park properties sold as opposed to 111 selling in 2016.
- So this means sales were down 4.5%, and
- 19 of these sales were new construction properties.
Cary Park Sales Price
The average Cary Park sales price in 2017 were up 3.1% at $368,513.
- Or said another way $144 per square foot.
The median Cary Park sales price in 2017 was up 20.6% at $346,500.
- In contrast this is $144 per square foot.
Days-On-Market (DOM) for Cary Park Properties
Half of all sales in 2017 were under contract in 13-days or less.
Learn More about Cary Park & the Town of Cary
Cary Park is a focus subdivision on Jeff’s website. So you can read more about Cary Park Properties.
Here’s a link to the Cary, NC Chamber of Commerce
QUESTION: Are you Selling or Purchasing an Cary Park Home in 2018
If your goal is to Save Money consider using Triangle Area Realty.
Broker Jeff would be happy to Help You Sell or Buy
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge a US Veteran and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
Jeff’s Full Service brokerage handles all aspects of a real estate transaction, for instance:
- Marketing, and
- Negotiations, and
- Paperwork, and
- Entire closing process
Most noteworthy Jeff has successfully closed over 500 properties for his triangle area clients.
- The majority of Jeff’s client transactions are within 10 miles of his west Cary office.
Jeff’s fees are greatly reduced, saving his clients many $1,000’s.
- For instance a Cary Park homeowners using broker Jeff to list their $400,000 property will save:
- At least $7,400, or
- At most $12,000