Cary Real Estate
The Carpenter Village subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Carpenter Village Cary NC Homes For Sale
Click a Carpenter Village property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 28 Carpenter Village homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 9-days or less.
- The average Carpenter Village sales price increased 23.2% to $467,968.
Carpenter Village Cary NC Community Information
This is a master planned community located in west Cary, NC offering both single family detached homes and townhouses. This subdivision is very close to:
- Cary tennis park
- Green Hope high school
- Western Wake regional library
- Green Hope elementary school
Commutes to Research Triangle Park (RTP) employers range from 10 to 20 minutes, how nice is that!
Amenities include swimming pool, volleyball courts, and tennis courts all located centrally within the community in an area called the town commons, this is a very social setting for neighbors to congregate.
There are also walking and bike trails plus a large 22 acre pond.
As an added convenience the developers built out a village market with boutique shops and restaurants.
The Carpenter Village Cary NC Farmers Market is open Saturday mornings, stop by for locally grown foods.
Each style of home in Carpenter Village offers its own unique features that will appeal to individuals and families.
- The custom estate and executive homes appeal to homeowners seeking luxury living.
- The Charleston style homes include many differ floor plans for small to medium sized families and couples.
- The townhome collection appeals to the more affordable 1st time home buyer. There are also some higher end townhouses offered in this community.
The Carpenter Village HOA is managed by Omega, their website where you can find important documents such as the covenants and bylaws can be found here.
Location of the Subdivision
The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Homes
As of December 2017 the average sales price of a Carpenter Village property was $447,227 with a median price of $457,950.
Build Out of the Community
The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 1997 – 2007 time frame.
Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
Homes in this community range in size from 1,350 – 7,835 sq-ft.
Property types in this community are single family detached homes and townhouses.
Carpenter Village Lot Sizes (acres)
The lot sizes range from 0.13 – 0.38 acres
Subdivisions & Neighborhoods Nearby Carpenter Village
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of Carpenter Village. Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Carpenter Village community.
(1) Heritage Pines, (2) Legacy at Carpenter Village, (3) Lakeridge, (4) Lakeridge Townhomes, (5) Madison Place, (6) Magnolia Estates, (7) Olde Carpenter, (8) Preston, (9) Preston Village, (10) Twin Lakes, (11) Twin Lakes Estates and (12) Westover Park
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the Carpenter Village community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to Carpenter Village Cary NC
Directions to the Carpenter Village neighborhood: Beginning at the geographical center of Cary, NC which is the intersection of Davis Drive and High House Road travel north on Davis Drive for approximately 2.5 miles then take a left on Morrisville Parkway.
Travel just a 1/4 mile and the community is on the left. The main entrance is on Village View Lane.
Carpenter Village Neighborhood Map
The map below shows the subdivision located in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including Directions provided by Google Maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Carpenter Village home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,000 and $42,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff