Broker BIO Profile – Work Related
Jeff is the principal broker, broker-in-charge and owner of Triangle Area Realty.
During the past 10+ years Jeff has successfully closed 100’s and 100’s of real estate transactions for his Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Raleigh, and other Triangle Area seller and buyer clients.
Jeff’s brokerage provides a full array of services to all his clients handling all aspects of a real estate transaction including marketing, negotiations, paperwork, and the entire closing process. His real estate firm is a member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR).
Jeff has saved his seller clients collectively over $1.0 million in real estate commissions because his full service fees are greatly reduced.
Jeff Warren began his real estate career after the high-tech bubble burst over a decade ago. Jeff’s technology and management skills enabled him to easily launch a profitable top producer real estate brokerage.
Prior to launching a successful real estate firm Jeff had a rewarding career in high-speed networking design and architecture in the communications industry, where Jeff held management and technical roles with IBM and Extreme Networks where he was the Director of Business Development.
Prior to Jeff’s high tech career Jeff served in the US Air Force and Air National Guard during his college years at the University of Hartford where he graduated with a BSEE degree.
Jeff and his family moved to Cary, NC in 1994 (over 20-years ago) from the south of France where he was on international assignment with IBM at their Research and Development laboratory located in LaGaude, France.
Jeff’s real estate business plan includes a strong emphasis on technology and that focus on technology has paid off by elevating Jeff’s website rankings paying big dividends to Jeff’s sellers (visibility of their listings) as well as providing Jeff’s buyers with top producer property search tools. The property search tools include:
- a hyper-focus on local communities,
- lifestyle properties such as:
- active adult and 55+ communities
- golf communities
- water view properties
- luxury homes
- map search and advanced search tools which can be automated for individual buyer clients.
Jeff’s website also provides real-time “market reports” arranged by communities where previously this level of local real estate market sales statistics was only available to Realtors. Jeff provides this free of charge.
Explore Jeff’s website at TriangleAreaRealty.com.
- Sign up, then set up an automated property search and let his technology do the work for you 24/7 locating properties that match your buyer criteria.
Broker BIO Profile – Non-work Related
Outside of work Jeff enjoys the following activities:
- boating on Jordan Lake
- college and NFL football games
- driving his Z06 Corvette track car
- tailgating and attending NCSU & ECU home football games
- Carolina Hurricanes ice hockey
- golfing with his son Jeffrey
- walks with his English Lab “Taylor”
- weekends at Wrightsville Beach
- exercising every day @ O2 Fitness
- home remodeling projects
- studying website designs – SEO, WordPress, HTML, CSS
- dining and shopping with his wife Betsy