Morrisville Real Estate
The Breckenridge subdivision is located in the Town of Morrisville, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Morrisville Featured Subdivisions
Useful Morrisville Resources
Breckenridge Homes For Sale
Click on a property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 35 Breckenridge homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 5-days or less.
- The average Breckenridge sales price increased 6.0% to $274,652.
Breckenridge Community Information
This subdivision is located off Davis Drive in Morrisville, NC.
This is a popular neighborhood for two main reasons:
- It’s close proximity to RTP employers such as Cisco, NetApp, IBM, etc.
- The properties in this community are very affordable
There are several sections to Breckenridge, they are:
- Lake I & II
- Manors I & II
- Terrace I & II
The amenities include:
- Elite clubhouse – accommodates medium to large sized parties, full kitchen, 2 floors with view of the pool
- Tennis courts (lighted)
- Walking trails
- Swimming pool(s) – adult & children
The community is a wonderful place to raise a family.
Take a stroll through the neighborhood and you will see children playing, adults taking their evening walks, etc.
The homes are mostly two story with 2.5 baths, high ceilings, large master suites, two car garage, four bedrooms, family room, dining room, 2nd floor utility rooms with W/D, large walk in closets.
In addition to being close to RTP, this subdivision is just a 15 minute drive away from RDU international airport, 25 minutes to Raleigh, 20 minutes to Chapel Hill, it is a great location close to everything.
Location of Breckenridge
|Morrisville, NC 27560|
Price Range of Homes
|$152k – $395k|
Build Out of the Community
|2000 – 2006|
Home Sizes (sq-ft.) in the Community
|1,380 – 3,881 sq-ft.|
Property Types in the Community
|Single family detached, Town houses|
Lot Sizes (acres) in the Community
|0.05 (town house) to 0.30 acres|
Directions to the Breckenridge Community
Directions: From Raleigh take Rt 40 west to exit 284 and take Airport Boulevard south away from RDU. Next right on Chapel Hill Road (Rt 54) then left on McCrimmons Parkway. When you reach Davis Drive tourn right then the community will be up on the left.
Breckenridge Neighborhood Map
The map below shows where this subdivision is locationed in Morrisville North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Breckenridge home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $2,700 and $10,500.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff