Apex NC Community Information Resources
The first thing you’ll notice when you visit Apex, NC is that the Town of Apex has done an excellent job of managing growth. The name “Apex” was adopted because the community was the highest point on the Chatham Railroad between Richmond and Jacksonville, Florida.
The current town motto—”Apex, the Peak of Good Living” captures the name’s historical significance. An interesting factoid is that in places along the town’s main street (Salem Street), water which falls on one side of the street flows to the Neuse River, and on the other side it flows to the Cape Fear River.
A half dozen families relocate to the town of Apex each day, still this town has retained its small town charm and will continue to do so because the city planners wouldn’t have it any other way.
There’s a yearly Christmas parade down Salem Street each December, this parade has grown in size each year to become the largest Triangle Area Christmas parade.
Families and individuals that settle down in Apex also enjoy an easy commute to RTP and Raleigh with Raleigh being just 12 miles away. The kids in the area love the Dream Sports Center where they can play indoor roller hockey and soccer, this facility also has numerous camps throughout the year as well. Apex parks, recreation and cultural resources organize baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, and other programs for babies & tots to moms and dads, you’ll even find ballroom dancing.
The Apex Chamber of Commerce is located in an Railroad Depot dating back to 1914 in downtown Apex.
Its closest towns are Cary to the north and Holly Springs to the south. You’ll find plenty of shops, restaurants, recreational facilities, a diverse array of housing, it’s a very progressive community with homes mainly priced in the $100,000 to $400,000 range.
Some of the more popular Apex subdivisions with homes in the $100k – $400k price range are Abbington, Amherst, Bella Casa, Cameron Park, Charleston Village, Dogwood Ridge, Haddon Hall, Hollands Crossing, Miramonte, Pearson Farms, Scotts Mill, Sunset Hills, The Park at West Lake, Walden Creek, Waterford Green, West Lake, White Hall Manor and Woodbridge. Wake County Real Estate within the Town of Apex should be on your list of places to consider.
We are here to help if you are considering relocating to Apex, NC. These links below in our Apex, NC Community Information section will help with your research on the Town of Apex. If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call at 919.342.0333 or email us. Use us as your exclusive buyer’s agent then together we will find a home that satisfies all you buyer criteria and do so in record time.
Search Apex, NC MLS Home Listings
The majority of Apex’s residential properties are located within subdivisions. These subdivisions include mostly single-family detached homes, townhomes and condos can be found as well. Use our search tools to zero in on available properties. To begin click on any of these quick links below to start your Apex property search.
Apex, NC Single Family Homes For Sale
Apex, NC Townhomes For Sale
Apex, NC Condos For Sale
Apex, NC New Construction Homes For Sale
Apex, NC Land For Sale
Apex, NC Distressed Properties For Sale
Some examples of distressed property sales include Auction, Bankruptcy, Estate, Fiduciary Trust, HUD/VA Owned, In Foreclosure process, Lease/Option to Purchase, REO/Lender Owned, Sales subject to court approval, Sales subject to court approval, Short Sale/requires lender approval, Third Party Relocation, and Trade/Exchange. These transactions result in purchase prices lower than normal. Buyers can purchase these special condition properties at a 10% to 20% discount, this translates into “instant equity”. These purchases are not easy to negotiate or complete, many fail to close. However if you need a buyer’s agent skilled and certified in these types of transactions contact us, we will guide you through the entire complex process of special circumstance real estate transactions.
Apex NC, Education Information
- Wake County Public School System
Apex, NC Utility Information
- Electric: Town of Apex – 919.362.8676
- Water, Sewer: Town of Apex – 919.362.8676
- Natural Gas: PSNC Energy – 877.776.2427
- Trash and Recycle: Town of Apex – 919.362.8676
- Cable, Internet & Phone: AT&T U-verse – 888.777.9013
- Cable, Internet & Phone: Time Warner Cable – 855.689.7806
Apex, NC Town and Public Services finished
- Town of Apex Website
- Fire Department – 919.362.4001
- Inspections & Permits – 919.249.3388
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources – 919.249.3402
- Dog Park Registration & Rules – 919.249.3402
- Planning – 919.249.3426
- Police – (911 for emergency) or 919.362.8661 for non-emergency
- Public Works – 919.249.3427
- Town Clerk’s Office – 919.249.3303
- Town Manager’s Office – 919.249.3301
- Public Transportation Services – 919.485.RIDE
- Apex Chamber of Commerce – 919.362.6456
Apex, NC Local Shopping
Apex, NC Dining
- Amandas Mexican Cuisino (Mexican) – 919.362.7363
- Anna’s Pizzeria (Pizza & Pasta) – 919.267.6237
- Buttercream’s Bake Shop – (Bakery) – 919.362.8408
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Italian) – 919.387.6336
- Common Grounds Coffee House & Desserts (Coffee Shop) – 919.387.0873
- Daniel’s Restaurant & Catering (Itialian & Pizzas) – 919.303.1006
- JD’s Tavern (American) – 919.629.7285
- La Rancherita Mexican Restaurant (Mexican) – 919.303.2448
- LongHorn Steakhouse (American) – 919.303.4889
- Mamma Mia! (Italian) – 919.363.2228
- Peak City Grill & Bar (American) – 919.303.8001
- Rock Harbor Grill (Seafood) – 919.267.6452
- Rudino’s (Pizza & Pasta) – 919.363.1899
- Salem Street Pub (American) – 919.387.9992
- Skipper’s Fish Fry & Market (Seafood) – 919.303.2400
- Sushi IWA Asian Bistro & Bar (Asian) – 919.387.7022
- Tyler’s Restaurant & Tap Room (American) – 919.355.1380
- Yamato (Japanese) – 919.303.8088
Apex, NC Recreation and Entertainment
- Apex Arts Council – 919.278.7335
- The Halle Cultural Arts Center – 249.1120
- Apex Jazz Festival – contact via email only
- Apex Farmers Market – contact via email only
- North Carolina Railway Museum and New Hope Valley Railway – 919.362.5416
- Apex Rotary Club – 919.303.8338
- Kiwanis Club of Apex – contact via email only
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services