Cary Real Estate
The Amberly subdivision is located in the Town of Cary, North Carolina a western Wake County community.
Additional Cary Featured Subdivisions
Useful Cary Resources
Amberly Homes For Sale
Click on a property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 98 Amberly homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 14-days or less.
- The average Amberly sales price increased 4.9% to $435,123.
Amberly Community Information
The Amberly neighborhood is a 1000+ acre master planned development that includes seven (7) subdivisions and is located in western Wake County.
Each of these subdivisions belong to the master property owners association that is managed by Professional Property Management (PPM).
This master association for example manages the award winning $8.5M Amberly Clubhouse, voted best clubhouse in Wake County.
The club house has a fitness center, gymnasium, children activities, aerobics room.
There’s a community swimming pool with a 16-foot figure eight style slide, a splash zone for smaller children, a six lane junior Olympic pool for lap swimming, swim lessons and other aquatic programs.
The seven individual subdivisions are managed by three different property management companies, they are:
(1) LandArc Property Management 919.467.7837 – Carolina Preserve
(2) Professional Properties Management (PPM, Inc) 919.848.4911 – Blackstone, Peninsula and Village Square
(3) Omega Association Management 919.461.0102 – Arlington Park, Lexington Park, and Washington Square
Home prices are affordable. Property types include a split between single family detached homes, townhouses, and adult active living properties. Given the size of this neighborhood with 1000’s of homes and a wide range of price points there is sure to be a home that fits your particular buyer criteria.
Location of the Amberly Subdivision
The community is located Cary, NC 27519 this is west Cary
Price Range of Homes
As of December 2017 the average sales price of an Amberly property was $436,395 with a median price of $435,000.
Build Out of the Amberly Community
The majority of the homes in this community were built during the 2005 – 2014 time frame.
Amberly Home Sizes (sq-ft.)
Homes in this community range in size from 1,325 – 5,760 sq-ft.
Amberly Property Types
Property types in this community are single family detached homes and townhouses.
Amberly Lot Sizes (acres)
The lot sizes range from 0.11 – 0.90 acres
Subdivisions & Neighborhoods Nearby Amberly
We compiled a list of nearby subdivisions all located within a one mile radius of Amberly. Use this list of subdivisions to find other Cary, NC real estate and homes for sale very close to the Amberly community.
(1) Arlington Park, (2) Bellemont at Cary Park, (3) Blackstone, (4) Braemore, (5) Camden TH at Cary Park, (6) Cameron Pond, (7) Carolina Preserve, (8) Cary Park, (9) Glencroft Townhomes, (10) Hortons Creek, (11) Lexington Park, (12) Overlook, (13) Stonewater, (14) The Courtyards at Cary, (15) Village Square Washington Sq and (16) Weycroft.
The property showcase below are the most current ACTIVE listings all within a one mile radius of (and including) the Amberly community with similar list prices, sizes and property types sorted by most recently listed property.
Directions to the Amberly Community
Direction: From the Western Wake Freeway take exit 66, then Route 55 south to right on McCrimmon Parkway, west on McCrimmon for approximately 1.5 miles to the entrance.
The map below shows the subdivision location in west Cary North Carolina.
Click the map below for detailed information including directions provided by Google maps.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Amberly home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $2,750 and $19,200.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff