Wakefield Homes For Sale
Click on a Wakefield property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/15/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 184 Wakefield homes SOLD.
- Half of these properties that sold did so in 24-days or less.
- The average Wakefield sales price increased 12.3% to $367,578.
Wakefield Community Information
|Golfing Association Name||TPC at Wakefield Plantation|
|Golf Course Description||An 18-hole course sitting on 217 pristine acres, par 71 with 7,257 yards of play. Five sets of tees on each hole. There’s a 8-hole practice course.|
|Golf Course Architect||Hale Irwin|
|Property Price Range||$84,000 to $2,875,000
Average sales price $319,000
|Property Types||Single Family Detached and Town Homes|
|Course Built or Renovated||2000|
|Properties Built||1998 to 2015, median year built 2004|
|Community Location||Raleigh, NC 27614 and Wake Forest 27587|
|Initiation Fee||$10,000 +/-|
|Amenities||Tennis, aquatics, fitness center, fine dining, events, state of the art practice center.|
Wakefield is both an Golf community and supports an active adult 55+ lifestyle located in Wake Forest and Raleigh, NC.
Homes in Wakefield sell in the $100,000 to $2M+ price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes and townhomes in the Wakefield neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 1990 – 2015.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,770 square feet up to 5,925 square feet.
Wakefield Plantation amenities include the TPC Sports Club and YMCA, convenient retail and service centers as well as a TPC golf course.
The conveniences include:
|Food Lion||Prestige Auto Spa||Spinner’s Grill|
|Taste of China||Marquee Cinema||Moe’s Southwest|
|Hallmark||Starbucks||Kerr Drug & Cafe|
|Front Row Sports Bar||Jellybeans Super Skate||And more|
The amenities include:
|An eight-lane olympic-style pool||Casual bar & grill|
|A recreational pool with water slide||Fitness center|
|A kiddie pool||Locker rooms and showers|
|Hydro-clay tennis courts||Covered outdoor party area|
|Children’s playground||Shade pavillion|
|9-hole practice golf course||18-hole golf course|
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Wake Forest and Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Wakefield Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Wakefield home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $2,000 and $84,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff