Village Aversboro Homes For Sale
Click on a Village Aversboro property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/15/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 25 Village at Aversboro homes SOLD.
- Half of these properties that sold did so in 25-days or less.
- The average Village at Aversboro sales price decreased -0.5% to $326,980.
The Village at Aversboro Community Information
Village Aversboro is an active adult 55+ community located in Garner, NC.
Homes in Village Aversboro sell in the $275,000 to $350,000 price range.
Expect to find 147 all brick ranch style single family detached homes and patio homes in Village Aversboro neighborhood with 2 car garages and screened porches.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 2007 – 2015.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,645 square feet up to 2,730 square feet.
The Village at Aversboro has 147 homesites walking distance to Lake Benson Park and White Deer Park, grocery and drug stores and other retail and eating establishments, minutes to downtown Raleigh and Cary.
The community has a clubhouse. The HOA maintains the yards.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Garner metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this The Village at Aversboro Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Village Aversboro home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $5,000 and $10,500.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff