Treyburn Homes For Sale
Click on a Treyburn property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/15/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 37 Treyburn homes SOLD.
- Half of these properties that sold did so in 100-days or less.
- The average Treyburn sales price increased 6.5% to $410,486.
Treyburn Community Information
This community is an active adult 55+ community located in Durham, NC.
Custom built homes in Treyburn sell in the $250,000 to $1M price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes, patio homes and townhouses in the Treyburn neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 1985 – 2015.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,159 square feet up to 8,151 square feet.
Imagine owning one of these custom built homes that is situated on the Tom Fazio designed golf course.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Durham metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Treyburn Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Treyburn home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $4,600 and $34,800.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff