Preserve Jordan Lake Homes For Sale
Click on a Preserve Jordan Lake property photo for details.
Preserve Jordan Lake Community Information
|Golfing Association Name||The Preserve at Jordan Lake Golf Club|
|Golf Course Description||An 18-hole course, 7,107 yards of play, par 72 course.|
|Golf Course Architect||Davis Love III|
|Property Price Range||$400,000 to $868,000
Average sales price $575,000
|Property Types||Single Family Detached Homes|
|Membership Type||Semi Private|
|Course Built or Renovated||2002|
|Properties Built||2001 through 2016, median year built 2005|
|Community Location||Chapel Hill, NC 27517|
|Initiation Fee||Over $5000|
|Amenities||Swimming pool, walking trails, 14,000 acre lake, tennis, fishing and boating, fitness center, etc.|
The Preserve at Jordan Lake is an active adult 55+ community and a golf course community located in Chapel Hill, NC.
This is a semi-private Davis Love III signature golf course with an Audubon International Certified Sanctuary designation providing a refuge for wildlife.
Homes in The Preserve at Jordan Lake sell in the $400,000 to $868,000 price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes at The Preserve at Jordan Lake neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 2001 – 2016.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 2,500 square feet up to 6,700 square feet.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this The Preserve at Jordan Lake Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Preserve Jordan Lake home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $7,400 and $26,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff