Legacy Jordan Lake Homes For Sale
Click on a Legacy Jordan Lake property photo for details.
Legacy Jordan Lake Community Information
Legacy Jordan Lake is an active adult 55+ community and golf course community located in Chapel Hill, NC.
New homeowners at The Legacy Jordan Lake can purchase homesites directly from the developer and then build when they are ready or purchase an existing resale or spec property.
The cost of these home sites are in the $175k +/- $25k range and they are anywhere from 1/2 to over 1 acre.
Amenities include access to the ” Club Manor House” clubhouse where homeowners can host private parties and social gatherings, use the library and computer room, hang out by a fireplace, etc. There is a luxurious resort pool, exceptional golf course, tennis courts and basketball.
Homes in The Legacy at Jordan Lake sell in the $400,000 to $1M price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes at The Legacy at Jordan Lake neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 2007 – 2016.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 2,860 square feet up to 6,890 square feet.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this The Legacy Jordan Lake Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your The Legacy Jordan Lake home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $7,850 and $24,500.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff