Johnsons Landing Properties
Click on a Johnsons Landing property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/13/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 22 Johnsons Landing homes SOLD.
- These properties that sold were in high demand because 1/2 of them went under contract in 37-days or less.
- The average Johnsons Landing sales price decreased -1.6% to $250,941.
Johnsons Landing Community Information
Johnsons Landing is an active adult 55+ community located in Angier, NC near Fuquay Varina and just 25 minutes from downtown Raleigh.
Homes in Johnsons Landing sell in the $200,000 to $400,000 price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes and townhomes in the Johnson’s Landing neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 2006 – 2015.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,500 square feet up to 3,600 square feet.
You’ll find Victorian-style properties on both sides of the 10-acre pond, a community pool and spacious clubhouse.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Johnsons Landing Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Johnsons Landing home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $3,700 and $12,900.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff