Hasentree Homes For Sale
Click on a Hasentree property photo for details.
Hasentree Community Information
|Golfing Association Name||Hasentree Country Club|
|Golf Course Description||An 18-hole, par 71 course with relatively wide fairways. Total yardage is 7,074 yards.|
|Golf Course Architect||Tom Fazio|
|Property Price Range||$400,000 to $1,800,000
Average = $780,000
|Property Types||Single Family Detached Homes|
|Course Built or Renovated|
|Properties Built||2007 through 2015, median year built 2014|
|Community Location||Wake Forest, NC 27587|
|Amenities||Fitness, tennis, oasis spa, dining, swimming pool, playground, etc.|
Hasentree is an active adult 55+ community and golf community located in Wake Forest, NC.
Homes in Hasentree sell in the $400,000 to $2M price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes in the Hasentree neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 1996 – 2015.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 2,036 square feet up to 11,472 square feet.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Wake Forest metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Hasentree Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Hasentree home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $7,400 and $54,000.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff