Governors Club Homes For Sale
Click on a Governors Club property photo for details.
UPDATE 2/12/2018 from broker Jeff Warren with Triangle Area Realty during the past year 59 Govenor’s Club homes SOLD.
- Half of these properties that sold went under contract in 4.5-months or less.
- The average Govenor’s Club sales price decreased -3.3% to $625,898.
Governors Club Community Information
|Golfing Association Name||Goveners Club|
|Golf Course Description||A 27-hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course with 600 foot elevation changes.|
|Golf Course Architect||Jack Nicklaus|
|Property Price Range||$600k (avg) to $3,500,000 (max)|
|Property Types||Single Family Detached Homes|
|Course Built or Renovated||1990|
|Properties Built||1991 through 2015, median year built 2000|
|Community Location||Chapel Hill, NC 27517|
|Amenities||Dining, 12,000 sq-ft wellness center, aquatics, tennis, junior golf program|
The Governors Club is a Triangle Area private gated golf course community and an active adult 55+ community located in Chapel Hill, NC.
Homes in Governors Club sell in the $300,000 to $1M+ price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes and townhomes in the Governors Club neighborhood.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 1990 – 2014.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,700 square feet up to 9,236 square feet.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Governors Club Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Abbington home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $11,000 (avg) to $105,000 (max).
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff