Chapelwood Homes For Sale
Click on a Chapelwood property photo for details.
Chapelwood Community Information
Chapelwood is an active adult 55+ community located in Chapel Hill, NC near the downtown area and across the street from Meadowmont.
Also nearby you’ll find Finley golf course and the University of North Carolina (UNC) campus.
Homes in Chapelwood sell in the $400,000 to $500,000 price range.
Expect to find single family detached homes in the Chapelwood neighborhood, they are single story homes with brick exteriors.
The majority of properties in this active adult 55+ community were built during the time frame of 2009 – 2014.
In this community you will find home living space as low as 1,820 square feet up to 2,740 square feet.
Chapelwood homes are spacious one level floor plans with 3 bedrooms and 2+ baths, sunroom, covered porches, 2-car garages.
The exterior of these homes are brick, on the interior you will find 10 foot & vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, energy star appliances.
The benefits of living in Triangle Area active adult communities and 55+ retirement communities are:
- Making new friends who have similar interests
- Getting involved in community events
- Enjoying an independent lifestyle
- Less or no exterior property maintenance
- Participation in social activities such as Crafts, Ceramics, Card games, Cookouts, Dancing to name a few
- This is the south so surely there’s room for a round of relaxing golf!
- Exercise in the swimming pool, walk or jogging on the trails
- Take in some cultural events, visit any one of the many area shopping malls
Typically Active Adult 55+ community residents do not require special medical or personal care assistance, however when care is needed this will not be an issue because the Triangle Area network of medical facilities spread out across the Raleigh metropolitan area is easily accessible.
Builders of these communities are designing with energy efficiency in mind, so when you downsize to a retirement home expect your utility costs to drop substantially. Expect to see other building standards such as wider doorways, wider hallways, 1st floor masters, etc.
Directions: Using Google Maps click on this Chapelwood Map for directions.
Contact Information for Triangle Area Realty
Buyers: Do you need additional information on this community?
- We are here to help all buyers with their property searches.
- The sellers pay our fees, you owe us nothing at closing!
Sellers: Considering selling your Chapelwood home?
- We SAVE sellers in this community between $7,800 and $14,850.
- Our real estate fees are reduced, just 1.75%.
Broker/Owner – Triangle Area Realty
Residential Real Estate Services
Email: Broker Jeff